My Scroll

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy 32nd Birthday

I had the pleasure to plan and celebrate my husband's 32nd birthday. I was debating between a huge, mexican style birthday party back home in CA or just the two of us celebrating. I decided to just focus on him this year and give him a special treat. I started the day by leaving work early and coming home with a ballon bouquet for his special day.
We then went out for dinner, and as my treat, I took him to a Fine Dining restaurant Ruth's Chris Steak House.
We had a great time, enjoyed a fabulous dinner with excellent service, they even placed birthday confetti on the table for him. Mark felt super special enjoying a Rib Eye steak that came from the top 2% of beef produced in this country. He also got a special birthday desert platter.
I also had made him a French vanilla cake with homemade banana custard filling and whipped topping. Yes, he also ate a slice later that night. It was quite the luscious, rich cake. First time I attempted the banana custard filling and it came out great. I love my husband and I am so glad I had the chance to give him a great birthday. I look forward to many more years of celebrating together.

No comments:

Post a Comment